Want a game used baseball from an Irish baseball league game?

This writer has pitched in the Irish baseball league for 17 years.

It has been a wonderful, life affirming baseball experience, set on earthy fields across Ireland, north and south. Baseball Ireland is an ever evolving entity, played out between lovers of the game all over the Emerald Island. We love the game and, by and large, I like to think we play it right. with added Irish elements such as passion and hustle enriching the experience.

In that time my team, the Dublin Hurricanes, have won a heck of a lot of games.

I have about 30-40 baseballs from those wins, generally handed to me by one of my catchers post game. The balls are very precious to me and I want to do something special with them. 

Want to help me?

A game-used ball from the Irish baseball league

If you would like a game-used baseball from an Irish baseball league game then simply make a donation of €10 or more to The Irish Cancer Society, email me the e-receipt and I'll be glad to send you one of the balls. 

The bigger donations get the better baseballs, I have a handful of baseballs from Irish National team games in Europe, those will go to the bigger donations. 

If you are a baseball fan, can there be a better piece of memorabilia or indeed a better conversation started on your living-room mantlepiece, than a genuine game-used ball from the Irish Baseball League? 

I think not.

Get one for yourself and help a great cause in the process. 

Everyone wins. 
 

The Irish Baseball League - a game between the Hurricanes and the Spartans



Comments